Tuesday, May 15, 2007

it's been a while that we've been spending time together,
i know we're not that close because we don't talk that much,
eventhough we're hanging out almost everyday.

it's nice that you become a part of me
but i'm not quite sure if you feel the same way too.

i know, i'm no one to you but still...
i'm sure that you consider me as one of your friends.

as time passes by,
i've noticed that there is something in you
that i really can't explain,
i don't know why,
but i realized,
i'm starting to love you more and more.

not just a love for a buddy or a friend,
but a special kind of love.

the way you smile,
laugh,
being sweet and thoughtful,
your concern,
and how you treat me,
it makes me feel secure from everything.

people around us, questions my existence to you,
why do i hang out with you?
why i waste my time on you?
i really don't know what are the perfect words to use to answer them back.

i, myself keep on seeking the answers "why do i feel this way?"
all i know is that,
if they could only see what i see in you
they'd be crazy loving you too.

it's really embarrassing to tell you but i just want you to know
how i really feel,
i didn't mean to feel this way
because i loved you unexpectedly.

i'm not expecting anything in return from you,
just say "thank you," it's more than enough for me,
for me to know that you appreciate me in some way.

don't feel sorry for me,
don't feel awkward around me,
for it would hurt me, knowing that you don't feel the same .

i know it will be hard for the both of us to treat each other the same way as before,
for this feelings i have for you made a gap between us.

please remain as my friend for in that way
i could show you that i love you,
i don't think i'll be okey if i'll lose the one person that i love.

just let me care for you,
for in caring a friend,

i don't have to face the risk of losing you...

No comments: